Our silks have been handpicked to work well with our Fire-fly Suspension Units. They can be used elsewhere on their own as well. We provide lengths that work well in our units. Our Ombre Silks are hand dyed so there may be slight variations on the colors. Each one is unique.
- Length 8.4 meters and Width 2.8 meters
- Made from 40 Denier Tricot
- Minimum Breaking Load (Single Strand) : 1984 Lb (900 Kg)
- Minimum Safe Load (Single Strand) : 440 Lb (200 Kg)
- Machine washable
- Machine Dry on Medium/low heat
- Front loading machine only
- Matte finish
- Vibrant colours
- Fade resistant colours
**Or fabrics come from a company that preforms load break test on a routine basis with a registered company with in the UK.
Storm Aerial Dance Silk - 8.4 Meters
IMPORTANT NOTE: Aerial Silks ARE NOT A CERTIFIED Aerial apparatus. We offer the breaking load. Aerial Silks are commonly used, so time has proven their strength, they also have periodic load break tests performed. Read the Minimum Breaking Load for more info. Use at your own risk.